Do you love to bake?
McAllen Farmers Market invites local home bakers to participate in a once a month “Baker Connection” event. Home Bakers can participate only once in a 3 month period, exception being if there are available slots or the baker is invited to by the the McAllen Farmers market to participate. Each home baker must reapply each time for consideration.
To participate the baked goods must comply with the following criteria:
- The baker must have a current food handlers license
- Comply with the Texas cottage food law
- Be baked at home
- All Items must be individual labeled with ingredients clearly indicated
- Support a health lifestyle (i.e. low sugar, low fat, etc)
- Only one baker will be allowed per table/spot